Provide service of the highest standard.
In 1775, John King started to manufacture cotton fabric for window blinds. Soon his Scotch Holland became the recognised world leader. Now over 240 years later, Dutton & Gavin Textiles continue King's tradition as UK wholesale distributors of top quality window blind fabrics and components.
Arthur Dutton and Horace Gavin partnered up to form Dutton & Gavin (Textiles) in 1946 before John King took over the blossoming company as holding group. We are proud and committed to keeping this great legacy running with the same high standards set nearly three centuries ago.
By Royal Appointment
We are very proud to display our Royal Warrant of Appointment – awarded to Dutton & Gavin Textiles as suppliers of quality blind fabrics and components to Her Majesty The Queen.
Dutton and Gavin and our Environmental Impact
We are committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
Our Environmental Strategy to achieve this includes the following key points.
- We have selected fabrics to maximise heat and glare control reducing the amount of energy required to regulate internal temperatures in domestic and commercial buildings.
- We ensure that our suppliers meet and often exceed all the environmental legislation concerned with the manufacture of fabrics.
- We have an on-going policy to choose and develop products which have as little impact on the environment as possible during their lifetime.
- We actively promote re-cycling within the company.
- We regularly review our operations to minimise waste and ensure that they are as efficient as possible
You can view our Sustainability Policy here.